Foundation & Alumni News
Scholarship Awards - Alumni Updates
Gadsden Math Project
The Nationally–recognized Gadsden Math Project brings college-level math (College Algebra & Pre-Calculus) to 7th & 8th Grade students in an after-school program taught by college professors.
- Over 1,000 students have enrolled since 2007
- Amazing success rates: over 95% of all students received letter grades of A, B or C
- Professor Jesus Arrizon was recognized at the White House for innovative instruction
- Students become eligible for summer study projects at Johns Hopkins and Stanford Universities
- Students also become eligible for college-placement tests training them to excel in high school and beyond
2017 Celebration of Scholars
The AWC Foundation staff welcomed donors, scholarship recipients, and volunteers at the annual Celebration of Scholars event. Over $75,000 was awarded during the fall 2017 semester! It is an honor and a privilege to recognize our scholarship donors who have made such an important...
AWC Cares about our Yuma Commu...
Calling all AWC Alumni, students, families, faculty, and staff! This week we can impact the lives of hundreds of Yumans. Donate to the Yuma Community Food Bank this week and tag #AWCcares Don't have time to shop? Make an online donation as part of the AWC cares campaign! ...
- 1 of 8
- next ›